This weeks traditional style file, I have captured this best looks of B-Town divas. From Karisma Kapoor to Madhuri Dixit, this week was full amazing traditional styling showcase in Bollywood.
We must try one of these look in the coming days or we can also try to take the best out of these looks.
1) Karisma Kapoor: Wearing Pinnacle by Shruti Sancheti, Karisma Kapoor is looking style in this white Handloom and woven skirt and court. The black and white monochrome outfit with small single chain clutch.
2) Aishwarya Rai: During the first poster launch of movie Sarjbjit Aishwarya Rai wore this Sabya Sachi Benaras Revival Kurta and Mysore pink handcrafted dupatta. I don’t have to say that this elegant ethernal traditional style is timeless.
3) Sonam Kapoor: She wore Anamikha Khanna’s floor length pink shaded anarkali suit. To show the design on the neck she is wearing her dupatta on her shoulders.
4) Madhuri Dixit: This offwhite pearl sherwani designed by Abujani and Sandeep Khosla is hit of the week in traditional look by Bollywood divas. She wore jewelry by PN Gadgil Jewellers.
6)Radhika Aapte: She wore a saree by Anavila and jewelry bu Amrapali Kewels. The highlight of the look is the necklace.
7) Swara Bhaskar: She Tisha by Tisha Saksena dress. The highlight of the dress is the black and golden combination. The Jacket obviously catches all eye.