I recently attended Zindagi channels bloggers meet at The Four Seasons, Worli. I would like to announce that how Zindagi’s new primetime line-up will change the lives and pattern of Indian television. I am damn sure people will definitely get rid of boring Saas Bhahu drama.
As we all know Zindagi was famous for airing Pakistani drama, however due latest attacks on our country, Zindagi channel has taken a step forward to support our nation by stop airing the Pakistani dramas on Zindagi.
So good news is that that Zindagi has fulfilled their promise to air best shows from across the world to Indian television screens.
The new shows are interesting and unique. Here is the list of few International shows:
1) Little Lord: A Turkish drama,which is an endearing tale of a parent-child relationship seen through the lens of a six year old, Mehmet. I am sure you will in love with his innocence.
2) Fatmagul: Another Turkish blockbuster is the story of an innocent girl whose fairytale life is turned into a nightmare when she gets raped and is forced to marry the accused will continue to entertain viewers at 9.00 PM.
3) Comedy show TV Ke Uss Paar: the show is by Sunjoy Waddhwa’s Sphereorigins at 8.30 PM is tongue-in-cheek sitcom on the world of daily soaps and a reality check on how today’s society is obsessed with television.
4) Khwaabon Ki Zamin Par: It is Anupam Kher’s first fiction production on TV, air at 10.00 PM. It is the story of a 24 year old boy, Arya who leaves behind his girlfriend, Niyati, and his family to come to Bombay to fulfill his dream of being a star!
5) Agar Tum Saath Ho: Air at 7.00 PM. Centres around the journey of a rich Delhi girl, Neema, who marries a simple, middle class boy, Ravi much against her father’s wishes and how they dealing with her meddling father.
After the phenomenal success of ‘Feriha’, Zindagi will soon premiere its second season. And that’s not all…coming soon for the movie buffs on Sunday, ‘ZINDAGI AWESOMES’’ will feature the most iconic films that have defined Indian Cinema.
Keep watching Zindagi guys!!